Sunday, June 7, 2009

10 days of Missing my Wife: Day 3

Things I miss about my wife:
- She tries to open her eyes in the morning but they just won't, so she talks to me with severely raised eyebrows.
- She fills the entire bed with her limbs as soon as I leave the bed in the morning so I can't come back.
- She calls instructions to me from the bathroom.
- She ignores me when I call instructions back.
- She has new sexy bangs.
- She is stoked about gardening.
- She takes the dog on a walk with me.
- She hugs me.
- She kisses me.
- She is just so darn funny without meaning to be.
- She can find everything a kid does adorable.
- She can find everything our dog does adorable.
- She gets excited about every vegan recipe that looks good.
- She makes me feel really important.
- She doesn't let me get a big head.
- She is an incredible editor.
- She is brilliant.
- She is gorgeous
- She is mine.

No comments: