Sunday, November 20, 2011

Introducing Oliver Rohan Crawford

Amma has been in town for 2.5 weeks waiting for Oliver to show up.  David's mom was in town for the weekend, hoping that Oliver would make an appearance, alas, he didn't.  So when Monday morning rolled around we proceeded as usual.  David went and worked out at 6:00 am, Amma was fast asleep, so when my water broke at 6:30 am...it was quite anticlimactic.  After I was able to wake Amma up and get a hold of David, my contractions had picked up quite a bit...here's some pictures of the aftermath...
 Practicing my breathing!
 Amma is way to excited about all this pain I'm experiencing.
 Post-epidural found me playing Words with Friends and David telling Oliver to speed things up!
 New little family.
 8 lbs. 15 oz., 20.5 inches long.  
Quick pictures with Dr. Wujek, our amazing OB-GYN.  Oliver and I had a really hard time staying awake for this picture.
 Oliver meets Paati
 Check this barrel chest out!

1 comment:

Jennifer Young said...

why am i getting chills?! oh, i know...this is amazing! FAMILY, i love you!!!!!!!!

come see auntie j so i can cuddle you, o!
j.