Monday, February 6, 2012

The Festivities (Part Trois)

As if the surprise guests were not enough, David had to top himself and throw me a surprise Bday party!  Complete with Disney characters (kind of), good friends, good food, and good fun:
David made me go to Robb and Jess' house and wear the outfit hanging in the kitchen.  I thought I was Alice in Wonderland.  After I saw him put his lion outfit on, I thought I was Dorothy from Wizard of Oz.  Well, who knew there was so many blue-dressed protagonists.  It turns out I was Belle from Beauty and the Beast, here I am shortly after being surprised with the Beast and Chip!  My boys are so stinkin' cute!  
I think Judelle was Maid Marian, Ryan is a Backstreet Boy apparently, and (my favorite costume) Appa is Jafar!

Amma as Peter Pan, Arlene as Jiminy Cricket (or Johnny Deep or Danny Devito whatevs), Lydia as Wendy (also from Peter Pan)

Nilmin as the Big Bad Wolf! (or Michael Jackson), Judelle and Ryan

Jess as Cruella DeVille and Robb as Captain Hook's sidekick, Smee! (ok, that's my best guess)

Ezekiel as Captain Hook and Mica as Cinderella (LOVE IT!)

Jiminy, Wolffy, Belle, and Ranj as Pocahontas

Cruella, Cheris as Woody, Belle, and Machelle as Tinkerbell

Jerry as Bert (from Mary Poppins), Tinkerbell, Cinderella, and Aidan as another salty pirate!

No comments: