Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Extra Time

I've been blessed with a few minutes of EXTRA TIME!!!  I haven't had much since the little tyke was born--but, I am taking this time and updating the blog.  Here is a quick review of the past few weeks:

10 days after Oliver's birth:
 We had an awesome Thanksgiving dinner at our house.  It was so much fun to have this great big table with amazing people and amazing food and a brand new babe.  We were quite thankful!
 I think I have a picture of David eating a turkey leg like a barbarian at every Thanksgiving we've celebrated together.  I must say he looks more civilized this year.
Oliver cuddling with Emily...first outfit of the day...soon to be spit-up on.
My little lad looking like a big boy!  I think it's the shoes.  Ahhh, he's getting so big!

No comments: