Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pizza

I had a MAJOR craving for pizza last week. So, I decided to try and make some homemade pizza. I searched online for a bit and found this fantastic recipe for crust. I made a few changes. I used whole-wheat pastry flour for 1/2 of the flour. Whole-wheat pastry flour is so wonderfully light and fluffy! I also used a garlic-infused grapeseed oil instead of the recommended olive oil. The next time I make this crust however I will bake it for 5 minutes before adding the sauce and toppings. Under the cheese there are mounds of mushrooms, spinach, garlic cloves, and onions. It was DELISH!!! (Stop judging my never before cleaned oven...)

2 comments:

Jennifer Young said...

what! can you be my personal chef? pretty please?

momisbestjob said...

Sounds yummy....Lisa has a REALLY yummy homemade pizza dough recipe :)