Friday, June 24, 2011

A Minute in California

Sharon and Adrian

Sharon's parents, Janet and Moray visiting from England--always great to see them!

Jenn (sister-in-law) and I, Jenn is due about one week after me! Can't wait for our little ones to grow up together.


When my siblings and I were little, we referred to extended relatives by their region--thus, Canada Paati and Thatha. We still call them that!

Paati and Thatha

So much fun hanging out with the family!


Nadia, Jerry, Dolly (cousin), Aunty Nora, and Moira Rai

I decided to take a quick trip to California, namely for Uncle Jerry's funeral and to see Nadia and her family. I did get to see some of family and friends during my quick visit.

1 comment:

Jennifer Young said...

dang i miss you. wish i could have seen you. jenn is pregnant too! amazing!
j.