Friday, August 8, 2008

Incheon International Airport


Hello All... David and I are currently waiting in Incheon Airport for our tour of Seoul. After our tour we will be heading out to Bangkok. Whilst I was gracing the washroom stalls of Incheon Airport I noticed the perplexing...Etiquette Bell. I can't figure out what it is for. Do I ring the bell when I start, when I finish, or when noises need to be covered up? Any ideas? I really wanted to ring the etiquette bell. But, I didn't know if it was impolite to ring an etiquette bell for sheer curiousity. Whelp, will post again later.

3 comments:

DW said...

Hey you two!! An etiquette bell is a bell that will make a fake flushing noise so that women can hide the embarrassing noises that might come from their stall. Try it!! I did not see them in the Men's restrooms in Incheon. I guess men are not as concerned and consider it manly the louder the noise that can be made. In addition, If you are wondering, there is a dunkin donuts in the airport there, but if you see boxes of krispy kremes, those are coming from downtown Seoul. Later!!

Amma said...

Hello Neli and David, Loved seeing the photos. Looks like you are having a great time! Sammy is doing good. He has been a "grumbo boy" today. Love you! Amma

Unknown said...

Hi Neli and David,

I love the pictures. David eating the live crab and Neli washing clothes! Thanks for sharing the pictures as well as comments.

See you soon.
Appa